Ebenezer Twum Asante was born on the 8th February, 1968. He obtained both GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels from New Juabeng Secondary School from 1987 to 1989. He is a first class graduate from the University of Ghana, Legon, Accra with honours in BA(Hons) Economics and Statistics in the year 1993. He got a Post Graduate Diploma Management at the Henley Management College, Henley on Thames, 1999.
Ebenezer has worked in the following capacities:
- Appointed Vice President of Southern, Eastern Africa and Ghana (SEAGHA) Region of MTN Group, October 2017.
- Appointed Chief Executive Officer, MTN Ghana, July 2015.
- Appointed Chief Executive Officer, MTN Rwanda, October 2013.
- Appointed Sales and Distribution Executive, January 2008.
- Returned to Unilever Ghana, July 2006.
- On Expatriation to Zambia, Lusaka, February 2005.
- Appointed Distribution Trade Manager, May 2003.
- Appointed Senior Brands Manager (Key Soap), 2002.
- Appointed Brand Manager (Top Clean Omo), 2000.
- Attachment to Hindustan Lever Limited, India 1999.
- Appointed Area Sales Manager (Mid Ghana), 1998.
- Promoted to Key Account Manager, Western Ghana, 1997.
- Appointed Management Trainee (Key Distributorship Project TEAM)
Best CEO of the year 2016, MTN Group. Marketing Man of the year 2017, CIM Ghana.