Dr. Dinah Obiri-Galayini, who hails from Boso in the Eastern Region, was born in the year 1937. She graduated from the Philips Universitata Marburg in West Germany as a Dental Surgeon. She has contributed immensely to the medical field in Ghana.
During her time of active service, she worked in various hospitals and clinics, as a Principal Dental Surgeon, including the following:
- Dr. Nyarko at Larteh in the Eastern Region in 1969;
- La and Kaneshie Polyclinic, Accra
- Ridge Hospital, Accra
- Ho Government Hospital
- New Dental Clinic at Oda
- Korle Bu Teaching Hospital
- JFK Medical Centre, Liberia
- Contract engagement at Atua Government Hospital.
Dr. Obiri-Galayini is a mother of four (4); two (2) males and two (2) females.