Braima Kofi Adjei was born on 10th September, 1954; an entrepreneur and a stateman of great accomplishment. Academically, he has a General Certificate of Education, O’ Level; a certificate in Hotel Management; Certificate in Storekeeping and Accountability; and Certificate of Training in Executive Leadership, by Georgia State University.
Being a respected man of integrity in various prestigious positions, including the following
- Senior Non-Commission Officer (N. C. O) in the Ghana Armed Forces for eight (8) years.
- Senior Stores Officer with Zimmermann Company in Dortmund, Germany.
- Former P.T.A. Chairman – Pope Johns Senior High School.
- Former Member of the Board of Directors – Atiwa Rural Bank Limited.
- Past President – Rotary Club Koforidua.
- Former Eastern Regional Chairman – Ghana Hotels Association.
- Former Member of Board of Trustees – PANAFEST.
- Former National President – Ghana Hotels Association.
- Past President – Ghana Tourism Federation (GHATOF).
- Former Member of Board of Directors – Ghana Tourism Authority
Currently he serves in the following capacities:
- Chairman – Projects Committee of Eastern Regional House of Chiefs.
- Council Member –University of Agriculture and Environmental Studies.
- Dwantoahene of Akyem Abuakwa Traditional Council and Akyempenhene of Kwabeng.
- Chief Executive Officer – Mac-Dic Royal Plaza Hotel & Mac-Dic Royal Hospitality Academy.
- Special Award for providing “Positive Leadership” in the Tourism Industry – Ghana Tourist Board Regional
- West African Nobles Awards 2005 – Noble Eminent West African who upholds virtue of honesty, integrity
- Daasebre Excellence Awards for contributing positively to Tourism Development in New Juabeng
- Lifetime Achievement Award 2016 – Ghana Hotels Association.
- African Humanitarian Awards, 2016 for commitment and service to humanity – Ecclesiastical Bishops and
Leaders Conference of Africa (EBCLA)
- Tourism Hall of Fame 2016 – Gold Category by Ghana Tourism Federation (GHATOF)
- Akwantukese Certificate of Commendation for Promoting Peace and Unity in the New Juaben Traditional area”
- Certificate of Recognition “Eastern Regional Tourism Awards 2017” – Ghana Tourism Authority.